How do I study for the TASC math ?
The five steps in the following list offer an efficient way to study for the TASC math exam.
- Only review the concepts required to pass the exam. Choose a TASC math study guide that covers precisely what you’ll encounter on test day to ensure that you’re optimizing your time.
- Concentrate on the skills you need to strengthen. An online TASC study program that offers diagnostic quizzes can help identify your strong and weak areas, allowing you to skip the concepts you know well and work harder on those that require improvement.
- Use a learning method that includes instruction, practice, and testing. Start with short videos, followed by guided practice problems with step-by-step solutions. Before moving on to the next lesson, complete the learning experience with a quick test to measure your understanding.
- Build a solid base of math skills so that you’ll have confidence in your abilities when test day arrives. A TASC math study guide that provides convenient access to remedial lessons will close knowledge gaps and solidify your foundation.
- Retain what you’re learning. Review the concepts regularly and take a practice test to determine whether you’re ready to pass the exam.
What should I study for the TASC math test?
A good TASC study guide for the math section of the test will ensure that your foundational skills are solid. Your review of the math on the TASC should include the following: performing operations with whole numbers, fractions, and decimals; reasoning algebraically; memorizing the characteristics of basic geometric shapes; understanding measurement; representing and analyzing data and statistics. Any worthwhile TASC test study guide will incorporate the means for strengthening these essential skills.
How long should you study for the TASC math ?
The length of time you should study for the TASC math test depends on your ability and background. Most students need to spend about 1 to 3 months studying regularly for 1 or 2 hours each day. Remember, there’s no substitute for putting in the time to prepare. It’s absolutely critical if you want a good score.
What is a good score for the TASC math ?
What constitutes a good score for the TASC math test depends on the policies of the school or program to which you’re are applying. Your individual situation and math knowledge level are also factors. No matter the circumstances surrounding the exam, you should always strive for the best possible score by using a TASC study guide.
What is the best study guide for the TASC?
The best TASC math study guide is the one that keeps you fully motivated. Look for an option that’s more inspiring than a boring TASC study book or a tiresome set of practice problems. A system with the features described below will give you the inspiration you need.
- Video lessons provide the feeling of working with your own teacher.
- Audio explanations of practice problems keep you from getting stuck.
- Background tutorials strengthen your confidence.
- Optional pre-tests direct your learning toward concepts you need to master.
- Chapter reviews keep your skills sharp.
- Progress reports offer encouragement throughout your TASC study guide.